Friday, June 5, 2009

Forever and a Day

Well it's only taken me a hell of a long time to get back into this blog but here's too a new leaf - hopefully. The busy winter seasons over and we're onto the time consuming summer season. I'm out of the kennel and into the stables (and backcountry). I'm going to try my hardest to get a post in once a week here, or at least whenever I'm in town. I have a goal to take a shit load more photo's this year than I did last year. I'm also interested in trying my hand at stock photo's. We'll see how that goes heh


Anyhoo, today's photo is a white tailed doe that was grazing along the side of the road to Johnson Lake. While I know she was walking away from me, the pose she struck because of whatever's in the bush ahead of her just makes it seem like nature caught unaware. There's actually a second doe hidden in the shadows just beyond her but she was a bit more camera shy than our friend here.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you will start posting each week, even if this was posted 2 months ago :P. Your now on my RSS reader on my phone, so will keep checking up on the site for updates :)
    The idea about the stock image websites is a good one, I am going to try it myself when I get some free time, working a lot atm.

    Take care! Xxx

    ReplyDelete